Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Tiger Speaks

Today they said that Tiger Woods is going to be making some public comments. Not a press conference. And this is being televised by major TV networks. Looks like Tiger is as important in the U.S. as President Obama-- but I bet some people like Tiger better.

I think that Tiger Woods and Toyota should team up and form a joint venture. Maybe call it something like T & T Damage Control, Inc.

Continuing in a light vein: Tiger Woods should also team up with Jeremy Irons and start a golf club manufacturing company. Naturally, it would be called Woods and Irons.

Copyright (c) 2010 by Richard Stein

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing what Tiger Woods has to say. He is my favorite golfer, and I hope he returns to the PGA Tour soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really been happy with my Toyota overall. It has been in all a very reliable and affordable car with good overall performance. I'm naturally concerned about the latest news and recalls with Toyota but think I would still consider it at least for my next car since it has in the past been such a good pick.

    ReplyDelete